Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 9

Well...today was...no good

Since I didn't lose any weight and actually gained weight..I thought I would do a steak day...bad idea, especially when you are going to the Texas Tech Football game in 100 degree heat and have to walk forever to get to the stadium, so to say the least I ended up cheating, and ate a buffalo chicken sandwich. I figured it was a better option than passing out. I really wanted to quit this diet, but after tears and talking to my husband, he pointed out that he thought I would be disappointed in myself if I quit...which he was right about.

So thankfully I have a husband who will point that out.

I have been feeling super emotional lately though, which makes this really hard...ugh. I'm just so ready to lose this stupid weight that I gained, and ready to maintain it off. Hopefully this won't set me back too much. Trying to be optimistic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment