Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 6

Weight this am was...125.4, which means I'm down exactly 5 pounds!

8:30 Drops

11:30 Grisini bread stick

1:00 "Chowder"....this was not amazing and I would not make again, however it was feeling, I only made it half way through...it has a can of diced tomatoes, herbs, tilapia, it makes 2 servings of protein and your vegetable. I only made it through due to taste and the fact that it filled me up...

6:00 Drops (probably should have taken them earlier...)

8:00 Ground beef with TBSP of salsa, baked apple with Stevia and cinnamon, leftover cucumbers in vinegar from yesturday

9:00 Drops

I did eat more than 3.5 oz of the ground beef at dinner because I didn't get in all my protein at lunch, so hopefully that will be ok

AND...while looking for recipes that I can use on this diet I came across Miracle Noodles. Alot of people where talking about eating these on the diet...so I'm looking into them. Plus I wanted to see if mayeb one of the Asian markets in town has them..

No comments:

Post a Comment