Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 5

Weight as of Day 5...126.2! That means I'm down 4.2 pounds total

Bad news...I woke up this morning feeling TERRIBLE! Like...get sick terrible. So I ended up taking medicine and going back to sleep. SO...I didn't get my first drops until 11:00, so hopefully that won't mess anything up.

Since I woke up so late, I didn't eat my lunch until 3:15 which was ground beef with a TBSP of salsa, baked an apple with water in the bottom of the pan, mixed cinnamon and stevia and put in the middle of the apple, baked at 350 degrees for 25 min. It was delicious! I came sooo class to cheating, because I wanted something sweet SO bad, so that apple was my saving grace, plus...I don't want to NOT lose or gain.

Dinner wasnt until 8:00ish, which was ground beef with salsa again, and cucumbers with vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic. I've been SO hungry at night, so I thought I might try to eat later ( I stay up late, so hopefully it will be ok)

So hopefully with the late start and late meals, I won't mess anything up, and will still have lost when I weigh in the am!! We will see :(

P.S. I found this site HCG Diet Recipes that has a ton of great ideas on it! With this, you must be creative! As it turns out, you alot more options than I ever thought, which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment